Friday, April 4, 2008

Revamping the "Our Hike" website

Left: old version -- Right: new version

This is a first post to test this new blog site. I'm working on revamping the "Our Hike" website, so watch for that. For now, link to the current one at http://www.ourhike.com/.

You will be able to link to this blog site from the new "Our Hike" website once it's done and live. I will be posting all kinds of stuff here. What I'm up to, what my mom's up to (if she's up for sharing -- ask her about Sasquatch!), and other stuff. It's going to be my main blog, so you might catch a rant here or there, or maybe a quick story about my latest hiking adventure. I figure it will be a nice way to keep on what's up with me -- if you're interested, anyway. :)

For now, keep checking back, because I will certainly be posting when the new site is ready to roll!

Thanks for visiting, and please come back!

--Robin

No comments: