Thursday, August 20, 2009

Tahoe Rim Trail Journal


It's been almost a month since I finished my thru-hike on the TRT -- and my journal is finally done! You can view the whole thing on
Trailjournals.com. I've got a journal entry from every day we were on the trail (with a couple of prep days and afterthoughts), lots of photos and my gear list. Play around -- it's a really cool site!

The four of us became official 165-Mile Club Members when we finished the trail, and we were recognized by the Tahoe Rim Trail Association for our accomplishment. Pretty cool stuff... Check out this link to see our names listed on their site!

Robin Grapa #896

Keith Laatsch #912

Patty Laatsch #913

Leo Cepoi #914

P.S. If you enjoyed reading my Tahoe Rim Trail journal, you can link to my 2006 ADT journal from Trailjournals and give that a read, too!

For more information on the Tahoe Rim Trail, please visit the TRTA website. It's a great organization, and they have a great site. Check it out!!

No comments: